Climate of Madison, Wisconsin, Usa Average Weather
- Madison, Wisconsin, usa, 43°7'N, 89°19'W, 264 m (866 ft)
- Madison, Wisconsin has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Madison, Wisconsin is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 7.3 degrees Celsius (45.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 784.3 mm (30.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2635 hours.
- If Madison, Wisconsin were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 100 kms (62.2 miles) NNE
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NE
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) E
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) S
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) SSE