| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madison, Wisconsin in August is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 102.6mm (4in) of liquid falls across on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Madison, Wisconsin are nice and sunny having on balance a considerable 9:30 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 13:54.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madison, Wisconsin August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Madison, Wisconsin:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 100 kms (62.2 miles) NNE
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NE
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) E
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) S
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) SSE