| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madison, Wisconsin in July is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of water is dropped across an average of 8 days.
- In July the blue above Madison, Wisconsin is glorious having an average of an appreciable 10:44 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:34 long and the longest day is 15:19 long with an average length of 15:00.
- There are approximately 4:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madison, Wisconsin July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Madison, Wisconsin:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 100 kms (62.2 miles) NNE
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NE
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) E
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) S
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) SSE