| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madison, Wisconsin in November is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with intermittent sleet or snow. Only 53.1mm (2.1in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 8 days.
- In November the heavens above Madison, Wisconsin are a little dull having on balance a modest 4:15 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:13 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madison, Wisconsin November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Madison, Wisconsin:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 100 kms (62.2 miles) NNE
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NE
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) E
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) S
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) SSE