| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madison, Wisconsin in October is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 55.1mm (2.2in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Madison, Wisconsin is fine with on average a measurable 6:48 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
- There are approximately 3:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madison, Wisconsin October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Madison, Wisconsin:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NNE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 100 kms (62.2 miles) NNE
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NE
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) E
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) S
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) SSE